Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Which iPhone 6 would be best for me?

I Have an iPhone 5c with 16 GB and added 0.99 /month of iCloud storage. When I upgrade to a 6, how do I know if a 16 is right or a 64 GB?

Also how do I figure out whether going on a month-to-month payment plant or pay outright plan is best? Is their a discount involved in one of these plans?

iPhone 5c, iOS 8.4.1

Posted on Sep 2, 2015 4:38 PM

4 replies

Sep 2, 2015 6:31 PM in response to Fur_Elise

fur elise wrote:

I Have an iPhone 5c with 16 GB and added 0.99 /month of iCloud storage. When I upgrade to a 6, how do I know if a 16 is right or a 64 GB?

Also how do I figure out whether going on a month-to-month payment plant or pay outright plan is best? Is their a discount involved in one of these plans?

Get the largest amount of memory on your phone you're comfortable paying for. I've never met anyone who regretted getting more memory.

As far as how you should pay, that's something you'll need to discuss with your carrier. Different carriers have different options.

Sep 2, 2015 6:50 PM in response to Fur_Elise

If the extra $100 for 64 GB is doable, I would go for that option, particularly if you are planning on keeping the phone for a while. As you likely know with your 5c, a 16 GB phone only has about 12-13 GBs of usable storage as the operating system takes space. The 64 will allow you so many other options from music, photos, books to movies, etc. You will use it....

Regarding plans, they seem to change from month to month, a new deal here and then one there. I have AT&T and I looked about 3 months ago - there was a small discount involved but not enough to sway me one way or another as the monthly charge over two years is so much larger than any small savings. I would call one carrier and then another and ask what is the best they can do for you.

Which iPhone 6 would be best for me?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.