Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Built to order macbook flash storage upgrade

Hello everyone.

I bought a built to order Macbook Pro 13" Retina Display with a 128gb flash storage and i7 processor here in our local Mac store.

Can I ask if there's a possibility I can upgrade my storage up to 1tb or more gigabytes so that I can store more files into my macbook?

It's really a problem to me when my macbook notifies me that my storage is already full, can someone help me how to get rid of it without the regret of deleting important files from my macbook just to save storage?

Thank you so much.

MacBook Pro with Retina display, iOS 8.4.1, built to order

Posted on Sep 2, 2015 7:47 PM

4 replies

Sep 3, 2015 12:09 AM in response to Kappy

Thanks! Yeah, that's was one of my options but I heard and saw so many comments about getting an extra SSD using a third party hardware that can and is compatible in macbook pros. I had a late 2013 Macbook Pro 13" with retina display so I guess, the SSD I found is compatible but too pricey but I've got no choice but to buy one instead.

I guess that would be the very very perfect solution for my storage problems!

Built to order macbook flash storage upgrade

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.