Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can I choose what to sync from computer to iphone.. get all email addresses from computer to contact list on iphone

when I sync.... all my contacts from my computer ( which are email addresses) get added to my contact list on my phone...and I then have to delete each one ... one at a time..and there are many.... is there any way I can set up sync with only certain areas and omit contacts and facebook as well.

iPhone 5c, Windows 8, windows 8.1

Posted on Sep 2, 2015 8:19 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 4, 2015 11:20 AM

Howdy greneldajane,

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities.

I see from your post that you'd like to sync only specific contacts to your iPhone by using iTunes. In order to sync a selected amount rather than all of your contacts, you will need to put your contacts in to groups, and then select those groups in your iTunes syncing options.

Contacts (Yosemite): Create a group

Sync your iPhone, iPad, and iPod with iTunes using USB - Apple Support

Cheers.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 4, 2015 11:20 AM in response to greneldajane

Howdy greneldajane,

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities.

I see from your post that you'd like to sync only specific contacts to your iPhone by using iTunes. In order to sync a selected amount rather than all of your contacts, you will need to put your contacts in to groups, and then select those groups in your iTunes syncing options.

Contacts (Yosemite): Create a group

Sync your iPhone, iPad, and iPod with iTunes using USB - Apple Support

Cheers.

can I choose what to sync from computer to iphone.. get all email addresses from computer to contact list on iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.