Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

unlock my ipad

Apple says it's impossible ....

1. I lost my ipad in Belo Horizonte two years ago.

2- Someone found my ipad.

3-he managed to break the password on my ipad. Apple says it's impossible ....

4-he managed to register my ipad with another name and used it for two years immune from search app. Apple says it's impossible ....

5-The search app on my iPad did not work out. Apple says it's impossible ....

6-he used my ipad even though I asked for apple block it. Apple says it's impossible ....

7-he created a profile on icloud linking my ipad with your name. Apple says it's impossible ....

8-I do not know, I do not understand how, but someone tells me he found my ipad, claiming that get my phone with aple. Apple says it's impossible ....

9-This person returned my ipad without accepting reward. It seems impossible but true ....

10-But it turns out that the person who used my ipad for two years managed to block my ipad against myself, as I have previously asked for your lock. Apple says it's impossible ....

11 This person managed to block my ipad already locked !!!! Apple says it's impossible ....

12 My ipad registered cases in this apple with my name, serial number etc ... .but the company does not want to unlock it. Apple says this is not possible even if I show proof of purchase. Apple says it's impossible ....

13 a hint of apple is that I find that "honest person" and that she give me her password so that the apple do the unlocking. Does Santa exist? apple says there ....

14. Do I have to sue to unlock my ipad?

15- consulted lawyers say is possible, are anxious.

16. But the ipad worth? The glass is broquen….

17- Will my ipad still work?

18 Does the professional ebooks - of endodontics - I bought and installed it are still there? The apple prevents me from even knowing it.

19 The gentle attendant 0800 tells me that I will never be able to unlock my own cases. He is now a dead weight, paperweight only. Apple warranty.

the fact is that I got back my lost ipad. for months I used the app search and not found it. then sent to block him. Now I'm with him but apple does not want to unlock with confused explanation for me, so far not understood. the apple does not want to unlock my ipad she knows what is mine is there registered in my name, all right. I sent hangs due to loss and failure of search app. I now have no right to use what I bought. I can enter process based on consumer law of Brazil according to information received. but it will be the iPad works, worth as much hassle?s/nDM*****187.

oh,oh .......... if the aplle to unlock my admitting that she lied by claiming that their devices can not be hacked ...?????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

I'm sorry about this situation but please help me to have my ipad back

monica

<Personal Information Edited by Host>

iPad, null

Posted on Sep 2, 2015 9:13 PM

1 reply

unlock my ipad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.