Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Open iframe via Safari from IOS - IPhone - IPad

I have a problem with Safari in IOS, In others browser or Operative Sistem or Smartphone the web site is perfect.

But when i see the website via iframe from Safari's IOS I have many problems.

I removed some jquery to test, and the website is better in ios, but when I reload the page(iframe) I have many problem like:

• safari crash (some times when reload the page)
  • metatag viewport don't work (my site is responsive, but when i reload no)

I have tried with many solution like, {with:1px; min-width:100%}

I tried to replace iframe with embed, but have the scroll problem, that is not solved with the css properties -webkit-overflow-scrolling

this is my index,

<html><head>   <title>Sifa Technology</title>   <metaname="title"content="Sifa Technology">   <metaname="description"content="Sifa Technology">   <metaname="keywords"content="Sifa Technology">   <metaname="viewport"content="width=device-width; initial-scale=1; maximum-scale=1">   <styletype="text/css">  body{   overflow: hidden;   margin:0!important;   height:100%;   text-align:center;   width:1px;   min-width:100%;   }  iframe{   width:100%;   height:100%;   max-width:1500px;   margin: auto;   width:1px;   min-width:100%;   }   </style>   <!--[if IE]>
<script>
location.href="index_ie.html";
</script>
<![endif]-->
</head><body> <iframesrc='http://www.eventiafabriano.it/main/sifa_home.php?utente=sifa'></iframe></body></html>

Posted on Sep 3, 2015 12:57 AM

There are no replies.

Open iframe via Safari from IOS - IPhone - IPad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.