Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

fee?

Hi there,

just after creating Apple ID, I ve been charged for 2 EUR and I have no clue why. And since I ve gave my bank details to Apple, I am nervous when they charge me again I do not know why... The note of payment was ITUNES.COM/BILL ITUNES.COM, LUX.

May I just use Mac without this account? And can I ask for deleting my bank information or am I forced to block access of Apple to my account through bank?

Thanks.

Best regards,

Kamil

MacBook Pro with Retina display

Posted on Sep 3, 2015 5:02 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 3, 2015 5:54 AM

Hi Kamil

"If you update your billing information, you might see a nominal charge on your payment card account to verify your account information, for example, $1 in the United States or something similar for the currency in your region."

About payment card authorization holds in the iTunes Store - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 3, 2015 5:54 AM in response to kamilfrombohumin

Hi Kamil

"If you update your billing information, you might see a nominal charge on your payment card account to verify your account information, for example, $1 in the United States or something similar for the currency in your region."

About payment card authorization holds in the iTunes Store - Apple Support

Sep 3, 2015 6:05 AM in response to kamilfrombohumin

You're welcome. 🙂

You have to provide payment information when you use the iTunes Store or App Store for the first time.

Only afterwards can you change the payment information to none, which is why you couldn't choose this option previously.

Why can’t I select None when I edit my Apple ID payment information? - Apple Support

You may prefer to keep the card on file, just in case you later want to purchase anything - or if you want to join Apple Music with a free trial.

fee?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.