Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to view verification code

I have an iPhone 4s running iOS 8.4.1, and I have two-step verification enabled. I've noticed recently that whenever I login using my Apple ID and I ask the verification code to be sent to my iPhone (not as a text msg, but as the one that pops up on your screen), when I unlock the phone to get to my home screen, the screen very quickly and momentarily flashes and the code comes up. I'm able to login using that code.

But then, after I click OK on the code reminder, I get the same window again saying that I'm unable to view the verification code. In both instances I've gotten this strange occurrence, I haven't had to click send a new code. Has anyone else had this? I'm not sure if this is a hard/software problem or something more nefarious.

Posted on Sep 3, 2015 2:44 AM

There are no replies.

Unable to view verification code

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.