Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I put a new hard drive into my computer and Apple sent me a disk of os 10.6 to use to boot it up. I recently moved and the program was lost so I tried to boot it up with the disk but it did not work. Then I tried pusshing control c and on at the same tim

I tried pushing control and c and start at rhe same time and finally the apple emblem appear4ed innstead of the blinking question mark but instead of starting it reverted back. I think the disk might be scratched. Is that why I cant get snow Leopard back in? P.S. I'm installing it in another computer not this one. HELP

Posted on Sep 3, 2015 4:17 AM

2 replies

I put a new hard drive into my computer and Apple sent me a disk of os 10.6 to use to boot it up. I recently moved and the program was lost so I tried to boot it up with the disk but it did not work. Then I tried pusshing control c and on at the same tim

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.