Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No cell network

My Iphone 5s will not connect to a cell network any more. Can this be fixed?

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.4.1, F17LNQX6FNJP

Posted on Sep 3, 2015 4:50 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 3, 2015 8:53 AM

Hi mefernandez,

sorry about this problem. I'm pretty sure, it's very annoying.

Did you already backup/recover your iPhone via iTunes?
Again, before restoring your iPhone, create a backup to safe all your informations saved on your iPhone.

Be sure to restore to factory settings first (no backup) and find out if this problem is still present.

If not, you can transfer all your informations from your backup back to your iPhone.

If this signal problem still appears, it's a hardware problem -- so you need to call AppleCare for help to get a replacement product or you just to a GeniusBar at nearby Apple Retail Store.

Good luck,

--sebastian

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 3, 2015 8:53 AM in response to mefernandez

Hi mefernandez,

sorry about this problem. I'm pretty sure, it's very annoying.

Did you already backup/recover your iPhone via iTunes?
Again, before restoring your iPhone, create a backup to safe all your informations saved on your iPhone.

Be sure to restore to factory settings first (no backup) and find out if this problem is still present.

If not, you can transfer all your informations from your backup back to your iPhone.

If this signal problem still appears, it's a hardware problem -- so you need to call AppleCare for help to get a replacement product or you just to a GeniusBar at nearby Apple Retail Store.

Good luck,

--sebastian

No cell network

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.