Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my cash card has been denied on itunes due to the new card changes, now i cant download any apps which i payed for previously. can anyone help me?

any time i try to update an app or downlaod an app i have payed for before the app store flashes up saying my payment was denied, i know there were changes to the cards that you can use on apple accounts but is there anyway around this problem?

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.4.1

Posted on Sep 3, 2015 2:43 AM

2 replies

Sep 4, 2015 6:40 AM in response to Jack_nairn99

Howdy Jack_nairn99,

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities.

I understand from your post that your payment has been declined for previous iTunes purchases, and you would just like to download your previous purchased content. If you have a payment type already assigned to your Apple ID for iTunes and App Store purchases, then it will need to be valid before any content can be downloaded. The article below has directions on how you can change your payment information for your Apple ID:

Change or remove your Apple ID payment information in the iTunes Store - Apple Support

Take care.

my cash card has been denied on itunes due to the new card changes, now i cant download any apps which i payed for previously. can anyone help me?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.