Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have an IPhone 4 that my wife and I downloaded music to from my computer, when we connected and synced our computer and phone it downloaded a music album to my phone . I would like to delete this album but I'm having no luck with accomplishing this

I have an IPhone 4 that my wife and I downloaded music to from my computer, when we connected and synced our computer and phone it downloaded a music album to my phone . I would like to delete this album but I'm having no luck with accomplishing this. We have tried to manually delete this album by swiping the individual songs but tht's not working.

iPhone 4, iOS 7.1.1

Posted on Sep 3, 2015 6:54 AM

5 replies

I have an IPhone 4 that my wife and I downloaded music to from my computer, when we connected and synced our computer and phone it downloaded a music album to my phone . I would like to delete this album but I'm having no luck with accomplishing this

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.