Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

TV episodes - where are they?

So we all know that iTunes for PC is garbage and gradually becoming worse with each and every "update". My latest frustration is being brought here because I'm yet to find a way to work around it.

Firstly, where are my episodes kept? They used to line up in a beautiful GUI and I could select them to play much like on my apple tv or my ipad. Now though, they are parked on a white screen that looks as though it were designed by a 12 year old in 1995 and no matter what I press or how many times I press it, the episode I'd like to see does not play. For instance, if I try to watch James May's Manlab S3 Ep5, I will be shown S1 Ep1 instead OR, as has lately begun to occur, Ep5 of S2 of Game of Thrones. This occurs DESPITE my having not ever watched either of these episodes on my laptop and despite me having subsequently deleted both a dozen times each in an effort to solve this issue. Having discovered no joy in applying logic to this problem, I recently uninstalled and the re-installed itunes but to no avail. Theproblem persists.

SO, would someone please tell me where my TV episodes live and how I might access them without clicking through the entire ****** itunes store.

As an aside to apple I'd like to say that Itunes is now ugly, it is unweildy and it can't complete to any level of satisfaction even the most basic of its s'posed functions. How can a company so consistently take something already appalling and make it worse with each "update". The mind boggles.

Posted on Sep 3, 2015 6:25 AM

There are no replies.

TV episodes - where are they?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.