Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I logged my iCloud account into another person's iPhone how can I delete my iCloud data from there

I was using my mom's iPhone and I logged into my iCloud from her iPhone's setting and now all of my bookmarks, photos and contacts are in her iPhone. I pushed the delete my iCloud option and my iCloud account signed out from her phone but all my contacts and pictures are still in her phone how can I delete them? Please help

iPhone 5

Posted on Sep 3, 2015 5:30 AM

6 replies

Sep 3, 2015 6:16 AM in response to Sammich77

Yeah I remember hitting the merge button she actually has no iCloud account so she doesn't have any back up information. The problem is there is a lot of information that I don't know how to delete, for example I hit the new email and typed a letter in the send to field and all of the student there was a drop down menu with all the recent emails I've sent to how do I delete these recent emails that appeared?

I logged my iCloud account into another person's iPhone how can I delete my iCloud data from there

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.