Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i forgot apple id

I sent all the information for you, but still you did not send the phone to my Apple ID, I now what to do?

iOS 8.4.1

Posted on Sep 3, 2015 6:20 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 3, 2015 6:26 AM

This is a user to user support forum. See https://iforgot.apple.com.

tt2

13 replies

Sep 4, 2015 7:55 AM in response to KhS1367n

This is a user to user support forum. Your previous messages suggest you think you are talking directly to Apple Support here but you are not. Nobody who posts here has any access to your previous contact with Apple.

Setting up an Apple ID should be free, but the process usually requires that you use a credit or debit card to prove you live in the country whose store you are trying to use. There are also countries where Apple has no presence so it may be that you cannot set up an account if you live in one of those.

If your iPhone is locked to an existing Apple ID which isn't yours then you need to seek assistance from the person that you bought it from. Nobody here can unlock the phone for you.

Translated by Google

این کاربر برای انجمن حمایت از کاربران است. پیام های قبلی خود را نشان می دهد شما فکر می کنم شما در حال صحبت کردن به طور مستقیم به پشتیبانی اپل در اینجا اما شما نیست. هیچ کس که در اینجا هر پست دسترسی به تماس های قبلی خود را با اپل.

راه اندازی یک ID اپل باید آزاد باشد، اما این روند معمولا نیاز دارد که یک کارت اعتباری یا بدهکاری استفاده می کنید برای اثبات شما در کشوری که فروشگاه شما در حال تلاش برای استفاده از زندگی می کنند. کشورهایی که اپل هیچ حضور پس از آن ممکن است که شما نمی توانید راه اندازی یک حساب اگر شما در یکی از این زندگی می کنند نیز وجود دارد.

اگر آی فون خود را به یک ID اپل موجود قفل شده است که نه مال شما و سپس شما نیاز به دنبال کمک از فرد است که شما آن را از خریداری شده است. هیچ کس اینجا می توانید تلفن را برای شما باز کنید.

ترجمه شده توسط گوگل

tt2

i forgot apple id

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.