Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can i charge my iphone 4s via my smart panasonic tv

As my imac is going for repair, can I safely charge my iPhone 4s via my Panasonic smart TV

Aperture 3, OS X Mavericks (10.9.1)

Posted on Sep 3, 2015 7:06 AM

1 reply

Sep 4, 2015 8:50 AM in response to marcon44

Hello there, marcon44.

It sounds like you want to know what options you have for charging your iPhone 4s. The following Knowledge Base article provides what requirements are for charging your iPhone properly:

Charge your iPhone and iPod touch - Apple Support

Plug in to a power source

Use the USB cable that came with your device and plug in to one of these power sources (if you’re using a third-party cable or accessory, make sure it’s Apple certified).

• Power outlet: Use a USB power adapter and connect to a power outlet.
  • Computer: Make sure your computer is on and not in sleep mode, then connect to a USB 2.0 or 3.0 port. Don’t use the USB ports on your keyboard.
  • Other USB power source: You can use a powered USB hub, docking station, or other accessory to charge your device.

When your device is charging, you’ll see a small lightning bolt next to the battery User uploaded file. Learn what to do if your device doesn't charge when you plug it in.

You may want to check the Manufacturer's technical specifications for your particular television, but if it meets the above requirements, you should be able to charge your phone as expected.

Thanks for being a part of Apple Support Communities.

Kind Regards.

can i charge my iphone 4s via my smart panasonic tv

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.