Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple ID Verification Notice

I have just received this e-mail via my @me.com e-mail account:

We could not verify your information

Please be aware that your apple ID expire in less than 48 H. It is indispensable to perform an audit of your data is present, otherwise your apple ID will be destroyed. Just click the link below.

Verification process

Once your identity has been verified your account restrictions will be lifted and restored to normal operation. To verify your identity please log in to your account and follow the instructions in-place on your account. You can do so by clicking below :

Then there is a purple verification button it asks you to click.

I find this highly suspicious as there are no other Apple identifications or Apple addresses.

Has anyone else got this notification?

iMac, OS X Yosemite (10.10), Adobe CS6 & Epson PX730WD

Posted on Sep 3, 2015 8:39 AM

2 replies

Sep 3, 2015 8:41 AM in response to KGeez00

I've never received an e-mail like that from Apple, and I don't remember ever hearing about other Apple users receiving one either. I would highly, HIGHLY advise you not to click on anything in that e-mail. Delete it immediately. If your Apple ID is tied to your iTunes account, that could compromise whatever credit card or debit card you have on file for paying for purchases.

Apple ID Verification Notice

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.