Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do i delete files from icloud

my iCloud storage is full because it has EVERY photo ever taken stored there.. how do I edit & delete photos?

iPod touch

Posted on Sep 3, 2015 7:25 AM

1 reply

Sep 4, 2015 2:38 PM in response to shbc

Hi shbc,
I understand that your iCloud Storage is full from the pictures you have taken. Let's take a look at how to get that information backed up and off your iPod touch.
Take a look at the article below as a starting point. It will list out different options for managing the storage of your iCloud. Because you are focusing on your photos, their is a photos section to help you out.
Manage your iCloud storage
https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204247​

To reduce the size of your Photo Library backup, save your photos and videos to your computer, then manually back up your iOS device. If you want to keep your photos and videos on your iOS device, you can turn off Photo Library in Backup using the steps above or purchase more storage. If there are any photos that you don't want to keep, you can delete them. Just open photos and select the item you want to delete. Then click User uploaded file and tap Delete Photo.

Let me know if this helps or you need more information to get your photos off your iPod touch or other devices.
Have a good day.

how do i delete files from icloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.