Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

In iPad emails, the top left hand arrow will not go back and nor will the edit key work to the right so I cannot see emails I have sent? Please assist.

IN iPad emails, the top left hand back arrow will not go back and nor will the edit buttonto right if it work so I cannot see emails I have sent or delete other emails or check junk mail etc. please assist.

iPad retina display-OTHER

Posted on Sep 3, 2015 8:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 3, 2015 9:05 AM

Try resetting your Mail Account and system as follows. Please do not skip any steps. Go to Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars > locate your email provider and click on the account. Then on the next page Delete Account. Then do a forced restart. Hold down the Home and Wake/Sleep buttons at the same time for about 15-20 seconds until the Apple logo appears. Ignore the "Slide to power off" text if it comes up. You will not lose anything. Then go back to Settings > Mail… and add the account again. Then open Mail and see if you can now go to your other mailboxes. Cheers....

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 3, 2015 9:05 AM in response to Sweet Wonder

Try resetting your Mail Account and system as follows. Please do not skip any steps. Go to Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars > locate your email provider and click on the account. Then on the next page Delete Account. Then do a forced restart. Hold down the Home and Wake/Sleep buttons at the same time for about 15-20 seconds until the Apple logo appears. Ignore the "Slide to power off" text if it comes up. You will not lose anything. Then go back to Settings > Mail… and add the account again. Then open Mail and see if you can now go to your other mailboxes. Cheers....

In iPad emails, the top left hand arrow will not go back and nor will the edit key work to the right so I cannot see emails I have sent? Please assist.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.