Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I delete select photo from 4S devise but not IPhoto

I want to delete select photos from my 4S (8.4 12H143) devise, but don't want to delete them from my IPhoto library.

iPhone 4S, iOS 8.4

Posted on Sep 3, 2015 8:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 4, 2015 7:05 AM

Ok

Unless you provide details we can not help

In general if you are using iPhoto and if you are using MyPhotoStream and if you have iPhoto set to automatically import photos from MyPhotoStream then deleting them form the phone does not affect iPhoto Since you provide absolutely no context or details of any sort it is impossible actually help you other than to give you a very general statement of fact

LN

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 4, 2015 7:05 AM in response to soupcantech

Ok

Unless you provide details we can not help

In general if you are using iPhoto and if you are using MyPhotoStream and if you have iPhoto set to automatically import photos from MyPhotoStream then deleting them form the phone does not affect iPhoto Since you provide absolutely no context or details of any sort it is impossible actually help you other than to give you a very general statement of fact

LN

How do I delete select photo from 4S devise but not IPhoto

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.