Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Songs won't download?

I purchased an album (15 songs). At the time I was staying in an area with really poor connection, so when 3 of the songs failed to download I wasn't really surprised. I just thought I'd try again when I got home. Now that I am, when I view the album in the iTunes store it just says 'PURCHASED' next to them, but there's no option to download. Can anyone help me out here? Thanks in advance. 🙂

iPhone, iOS 8.4.1

Posted on Sep 3, 2015 8:48 AM

1 reply

Sep 4, 2015 9:04 AM in response to maryann_a

Hi maryann_a,

I understand that you are experiencing some difficulty with items you have purchased and wish to re-download. Here is an article about the best way to go about re-downloading these items(if the items are able to be re-downloaded):

Before you redownload

1. Sign in with the Apple ID that you used for the original purchase. Use these steps to see which Apple ID you used to download an item.
  2. Check to see if the purchases you're looking for are hidden. If your purchases are hidden, you might not see them even after you follow the steps below. Learn how to unhide purchases.
  3. See if the content is available for redownload. Previously purchased items might not be available if they're no longer on the iTunes Store. Also, make sure that you’re in a country where you can redownload items. If you changed your Apple ID from one country to another, you can’t download items you purchased in a previous country.

If you're a member of Apple Music, items that you've saved for offline use won't appear in your purchased section. Learn more about Apple Music.

Download past purchases from iTunes - Apple Support

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201272

Thanks for coming to the Apple Support Communities!

Songs won't download?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.