Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

"We had difficulty downloading episodes from your feed" keeps popping up when I try to submit my podcast, how do I fix that?

Everything seems to be fine with my RSS feed. Im not a technical person by any means and Ive been troubleshooting for a while but just can't figure out whats going on. Your help is much appreciated. Here is my feed http://cantlose.libsyn.com/rss

Posted on Sep 3, 2015 8:36 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 8, 2015 9:05 AM

There is no playable media file, e.g. MP3, in your feed. If you are uncertain how to proceed, Libsyn Support have a detailed instructional page or if you contact them they will be able to advice.

2 replies

Sep 3, 2015 9:08 AM in response to Finney11

You have not fully filled out your information for your show.

In your libsyn account - click on "Destinations" then click "Edit" for Libsyn Classic Feed

Then fill in the info on that page.

For the summary box - that is where Apple / iTunes pulls the description for your show - so place your description there as well.

Then click save

You also need to upload your first episode - go to "Content" and choose Create new episode - and then upload your first media file.

You need to have at least one episode published live on your feed to submit to iTunes.

Once you publish your first episode then you can re-submit your feed to iTunes.

If you have other questions please contact - support at libsyn dot com

Rob W

libsyn

"We had difficulty downloading episodes from your feed" keeps popping up when I try to submit my podcast, how do I fix that?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.