Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes not showing recently bought music

So today I logged in to iTunes, and saw that the music I've bought most recently is not showing. The songs that I bought months ago aren't there, songs that I bought a week ago, an album that I bought back in May, but for some reason the album that I just bought the other day is showing. I almost always buy my music off my phone, and I hardly ever use iTunes, maybe that's part of the reason why? But I really need to fix this because I bought a new laptop and need to transfer my library. Is there a way to fix this?

iPhone 6, iOS 8

Posted on Sep 3, 2015 9:41 AM

1 reply

Sep 4, 2015 10:04 AM in response to coolbeansforever

Hey there coolbeansforever,

I have an article for you with some more information about downloading your past purchases, but this sounds like an issue that would be taking place if you have two Apple IDs. More information can be found below:

Before you redownload

1. Sign in with the Apple ID that you used for the original purchase. Use these steps to see which Apple ID you used to download an item.
  2. Check to see if the purchases you're looking for are hidden. If your purchases are hidden, you might not see them even after you follow the steps below. Learn how to unhide purchases.
  3. See if the content is available for redownload. Previously purchased items might not be available if they're no longer on the iTunes Store. Also, make sure that you’re in a country where you can redownload items. If you changed your Apple ID from one country to another, you can’t download items you purchased in a previous country.

If you're a member of Apple Music, items that you've saved for offline use won't appear in your purchased section. Learn more about Apple Music.

Download past purchases from iTunes - Apple Support

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201272

Take care, and thanks for visiting the Apple Support Communities.

iTunes not showing recently bought music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.