Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IPad2 Mail Icon Not Working

I am having an issue on my iPad 2 - started yesterday. Using the Yahoo Mail account that has been set up for 3 years on this iPad (in Settings), the mail content will not open using the Mail icon. I can retrieve both Yahoo and Google email on iPhone 5c and through Safari on the iPad on the provider page but cannot pull up detailed content any longer on iPad 2 with the Mail icon. Have deleted mail accounts in Settings and done the restart using the Home and Wake/Sleep Keys but once I set up the email accounts again in Settings, I just get the same email grid with no content. Did this separately with Yahoo and Google mail with same results. After 15 seconds, it goes to black and then back to the Home Screen. See screen print below of empty grid That you get before it goes to black and back to Home Screen.

The mail icon on the home page correctly shows the number of unread emails in my account but it will not link to the content?

User uploaded file

iPad 2, iOS 8.4.1, null

Posted on Sep 3, 2015 10:03 AM

There are no replies.

IPad2 Mail Icon Not Working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.