Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hello . My name is Andrew, I'm 20 years. I bought boo iPhone and insert your card operator Kyivstar (I live in Ukrvine). My iPhone is not akiviruetsya the network of the operator. I'm connecting to computers to beat out a mes

Hello . My name is Andrew, I'm 20 years. I bought boo iPhone and insert your card operator Kyivstar (I live in Ukrvine). My iPhone is not akiviruetsya the network of the operator. I'm connecting to computers to beat out a message: appears inserted into the card iPhone SIM-supported.

Inserted into the iPhone SIM-card is owned by the operator of cellular communication, which is not supported under the current policy on the activation server. The problem is not with the hardware iPhone. Insert another SIM-card belonging supported by your service provider, request from him or unlocking of iPhone. For more information, please contact at Apple.

What should I do?

<Personal Information Edited by Host>

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.1.1, null

Posted on Sep 3, 2015 11:58 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 3, 2015 1:30 PM

Find out which cell operator your iPhone is locked with and see if they have a process that will let you unlock this phone.

7 replies

Hello . My name is Andrew, I'm 20 years. I bought boo iPhone and insert your card operator Kyivstar (I live in Ukrvine). My iPhone is not akiviruetsya the network of the operator. I'm connecting to computers to beat out a mes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.