Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I get Pages, Numbers and Keynote free??

I thought Pages, Numbers and Keynote were free to download when you bye a new Mac. But it seems I have to pay for it??... How do I download for free??

MacBook, OS X Yosemite (10.10.5)

Posted on Sep 3, 2015 12:26 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 3, 2015 7:48 PM

Did you buy a new Mac? If so, have you checked your Applications folder? The iWork apps you list should be there already.

If your Mac is recent and for some reason the apps aren't already there, try going to the Mac App Store and clicking Account under Quick Links and clicking the 'Reset' button next to 'Reset all warnings for buying and downloading.'

SG

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 3, 2015 7:48 PM in response to hotandberg

Did you buy a new Mac? If so, have you checked your Applications folder? The iWork apps you list should be there already.

If your Mac is recent and for some reason the apps aren't already there, try going to the Mac App Store and clicking Account under Quick Links and clicking the 'Reset' button next to 'Reset all warnings for buying and downloading.'

SG

How do I get Pages, Numbers and Keynote free??

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.