Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

we could not complete your itunes store request.the requested resource was not found

I keep getting this message when im connecting my iPhone 6 to my pc to sync.it first tells me that my computer is not authorised, so I've pressed authorised and then comes up with this message tab, we could not complete your iTunes store request. The requested resource was not found. There was an error in iTunes store .please try again later.

thanks

iPhone 6

Posted on Sep 3, 2015 12:29 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 4, 2015 12:46 PM

Howdy shuttlex,

It sounds like you are getting errors when your computer is trying to connect to the iTunes Store. First it doesn't recognize your computer is authorized and when you try to authorize an error comes up.

For that please check out these articles.

If you can’t connect to the iTunes Store - Apple Support

If iTunes repeatedly prompts you to authorize your computer - Apple Support

Advanced iTunes Store troubleshooting - Apple Support

Try the articles and steps in order.

Best regards.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 4, 2015 12:46 PM in response to shuttlex

Howdy shuttlex,

It sounds like you are getting errors when your computer is trying to connect to the iTunes Store. First it doesn't recognize your computer is authorized and when you try to authorize an error comes up.

For that please check out these articles.

If you can’t connect to the iTunes Store - Apple Support

If iTunes repeatedly prompts you to authorize your computer - Apple Support

Advanced iTunes Store troubleshooting - Apple Support

Try the articles and steps in order.

Best regards.

we could not complete your itunes store request.the requested resource was not found

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.