Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

two really annoying bugs

1. I use extensive automation via IAC, so I can have some kind of internal modulation going. (thesys, LFO's etc)

very often the automation parameters window does not scroll properly,User uploaded file

Only way to get to the saved value sections is to restart.

I have to do this around 20 times a session, especially If I am trying to do extensive automation work.

a real hassle.

The patch bus's seem to stop working sometimes, the only way to get them going is to reinsert them at source track and destination channel.

This works %50 of the time. The only other fix is to simply create a whole new patch bus. This is an issue when you have complex routings.

I also don't like having to switch through my patches prior to performing to avoid the massive cpu spike I get when changing patches for the first time.

If this software worked as it was supposed to and was made more responsive, (properly a complete rewrite) and would be a great app.

I wish it had snapshots, and some kind of internal timeline for automation. It's incredible that a live music app does not have this in 2015.

It's insane you have to route its midi plugins through IAC to get basic modulation.

Posted on Sep 3, 2015 1:07 PM

There are no replies.

two really annoying bugs

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.