Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why have I only got 5GB of storage I have purchased 200GB but can only use 5GB MAXIMUM

I Have recently purchased 200GB of storage but I cannot get it I have 196GB available why is this ? I also brought 20GB storage for over a YEAR and still never at any point got more than 5 . Could someone tell me what is wrong this I in iCloud

iPad, iOS 7

Posted on Sep 3, 2015 1:01 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 14, 2015 11:57 PM

I would recommend you to update your iOS version. I had similar problems, so I made update and I got all 20 gigs :-)

iOS 7 is really old OS, more than a year. It is not safe to use such old version of iOS and many new features may not be compatible with it.

2 replies

Why have I only got 5GB of storage I have purchased 200GB but can only use 5GB MAXIMUM

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.