Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

saving page thumbnail and browser size

I use Pages for a series of documents that I want the thumbnails for each page open and visible on the left hand side. But I want the thumbnails to stay at their smallest size. Every time I open the documents they have jumped back to a default size. Can I make the resizing of the side bar and the smaller size of the page thumbnails STAY small. I have the same question regarding the size of the pages browser and the positioning of the document pages. Everytime I open the documents I have to make the page window large and reposition the page template in the center. Can't I make the size of the window and the positioning of the document pages stick so that it's set up the same way every time instead of having to resize the thumbnails, open up the size of the window and draw the document back to center every time?

iMac, OS X Yosemite (10.10)

Posted on Sep 3, 2015 4:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 3, 2015 8:16 PM

Sounds unfortunately like you are using Pages 5.x

So the answer is no.

Pages '09 is much more user friendly.

Peter

1 reply

saving page thumbnail and browser size

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.