Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mainstage 3.2 Not Saving External Instrument Channel Settings

Hi,

I upgraded to 3.2 recently, and I've been having some trouble with saving in my concerts, particularly on my external instrument settings. Every time I open a saved concert, the inputs on these channels are all turned off, and I have to go through and set them manually. This is a real pain, and not even practical for a rehearsal, much less a performance.

Additionally, some of my external instrument channels have MIDI lfo plugins on them, and I have these LFOs mapped to on screen controls. The mapping is lost every time I open a concert, and, again, I have to go through and manually reset them.

Anyone else having this issue?

Logic Pro, Mac OS X (10.7.2)

Posted on Sep 3, 2015 5:09 PM

5 replies

Jan 27, 2016 2:52 AM in response to k_maraj

I had the same problem after upgrading from MainStage 3.2.2 to 3.2.3. With the newer version, all my external instrument channel strips (and I have a lot!) had their MIDI Output and MIDI Channel settings cleared. I reinstalled 3.2.2 and the settings are back. This is a serious problem. Does anyone from Apple read these posts and react to them? (I'm using a MacBook Pro, currently on OS X 10.10.5.)

Mainstage 3.2 Not Saving External Instrument Channel Settings

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.