Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I tried to purchase a movie using the iTunes Store on my iPad, but the purchase was declined due to insufficient storage. Why?

I have the Sony Movie Of the Day app. Each day it highlights a new movie on sale at a significant discount in the iTunes Store. Today I went to purchase a movie from iTunes using my iPad but the purchase was declined due to insufficient storage. Why should the storage on my iPad affect what I can and cannot purchase from the iTunes Store on my iPad. I am out of town and by the time I get home to my PC and my iTunes the movie will no longer be on sale. Other than deleted stuff I don't want to what can I do?

iPad (4th gen) Wi-Fi, iOS 8.4.1, 128GB

Posted on Sep 3, 2015 5:23 PM

2 replies

I tried to purchase a movie using the iTunes Store on my iPad, but the purchase was declined due to insufficient storage. Why?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.