Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Still Order Books through Aperture 3?

I want to purchase a book through Aperture which would be a portfolio of my photography. Now that Aperture is unsupported, the link for pricing only takes you to the Apple site for Photos. I know you can still order prints, but what about books?

Mac Pro, Mac OS X (10.7.5), 2006 Mac Pro 1,1

Posted on Sep 3, 2015 6:07 PM

1 reply

Sep 22, 2015 11:25 AM in response to dkeena3

I called Aperture support prior to starting hours of book layout and was told there had been no notice of discontinuing print products, including books. Both of the people I spoke to indicated that book printing should be available at least through the end of the year, and that they expected some notice to be given before pulling the plug on printing through Aperture.

I told the Aperture support person I spoke to that the pricing wasn't showing up any more under options/pricing so she gave me a link to the pricing page. http://www.apple.com/mac/print-products/ The prices seem to be pretty close to what they were the past year or so.

Still Order Books through Aperture 3?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.