Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad app speaker sounds not working

HI I recently bought this ipad air 2 64gb wifi + cellular, and updated it to ios 8.4.1. Last night I used earphones for the first time since my roommate is studying. When I unplugged it, I played my games but there are no sound from the speakers. I can only hear them when I put the earphones back. I've tried playing from Spotify and youtube, the sounds work just fine (basically when I'm force playing them). I've already restarted the ipad but same thing happens. Help pls? I'm still under 7-day replacement policy so I'm not quite sure if this is grounds for replacement. Thank you so much for the help!

iPad Air 2 WiFi, Cellular, iOS 8.4.1, null

Posted on Sep 3, 2015 9:44 PM

1 reply

Sep 5, 2015 8:01 AM in response to warlica

Hello warlica,

I'm sorry to hear you are having these issues with your new iPad. If you are having issues with the audio from the built in speakers, you may find the information and troubleshooting steps outlined in the following article helpful, up to and including contacting Apple Support directly if necessary:

If you hear no sound or distorted sound from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch speaker - Apple Support

Cheers

iPad app speaker sounds not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.