Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

in the top left corner of my phone where the signal bar usually is it just says "searching..." and it won't let me send or recover text messages. I've turned my phone off and on multiple times and went through my settings, not sure what wrong. help?

in the top left corner of my screen where the signal bar usually is it just says "searching..." I've turned my phone off and on multiple times and I'm not sure how to fix it. it also won't let me send or get text messages. help?

iPhone 5c, iOS 8.2

Posted on Sep 3, 2015 7:07 PM

5 replies

Sep 4, 2015 12:15 PM in response to lvucco1804

Dear,

Its might be network issue arisen due to low bars of network in your area. For that purpose you should follow the standard steps of

1. Restoring your iphones network setting
  2. Restore your iPhone from latest backup
  3. Restore your backup as new device

If the problem still persist then head for network operator and lodge a complaint for network issues like

• SIM card might not working properly
  • Specially MICRO or NANO sim card needed
  • Signal Strength is low in your area

One more thing you can do for checking this problem in hardware or SIM card. You just put someone's family members sim card into your phone and if it works well and good then its your network operator who have catch with.

Thanks!

in the top left corner of my phone where the signal bar usually is it just says "searching..." and it won't let me send or recover text messages. I've turned my phone off and on multiple times and went through my settings, not sure what wrong. help?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.