Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Since downloading iOS 8.4.1., I can't download links from my favorite yoga site, such as the "Classes" link. I checked with them and it's not their website. Also I can pu. Up these links on my boyfriend's IPad as he hasn't downloaded the new update

Since downloading the IOS update 8.4.1, I cannot go to the link on my favorite yoga site -- yasayoga.com -- such as the link for "Schedule". I checked with the owner of the website, and it's not a fault of the website. Also, my boyfriend is able to download the links on his IPad as he has not updated his IPad. Please help! Thank you!

iPad, iOS 8.4.1

Posted on Sep 3, 2015 8:05 PM

There are no replies.

Since downloading iOS 8.4.1., I can't download links from my favorite yoga site, such as the "Classes" link. I checked with them and it's not their website. Also I can pu. Up these links on my boyfriend's IPad as he hasn't downloaded the new update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.