Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want to highlight my concern on the product reliability of Macbook Pro.

My daughter bought a Macbook Pro in May 2013 from MAC CITY ,Malacca , Malaysia.. Within these 2 years, encountered 2x major breakdown on Harddisk. Problem description : AUTO SHUTDOWN AND LOADING TOOK TO LONG TIME. Recent case, we sent to Service Center at MAC City Malacca, response was fast but unfortunately, the new hard disk sent from Spore warehouse was unstable. We were asked to wait for another 3 days, but my daughter is leaving to Europe next 5 days. I am very disappointed with your Spore Customer Servce not able to handle my situation in a professional and effective way. Just ask me to wait for the hard disk to be delivered to Malacca, just wait for the Service Center to repair and deliver to my daughter. He mentioned, nothing much he can do ?!! I have a very high regards on Apple Product because of your reputation and world class company. I hope I still can trust your Apple Product after thise incidence.

My questions are 1) Why new Hard disk from Spore ware house can be faulty ? No buy-off before deliver to service center ? Why no innovative resolution from your Spore Customer Service Certer ? No empowerment granted for decision making eg. Tracking of the hard disk out from Spore ware house ? How to expedite ? possibility of new Notebook replacement ? Trade in this problematic MAC Book Pro which is only 2 years olds ? How do you want to strengthen your customer satisfaction ?

<Personal Information Edited by Host>

MacBook Pro, Serial nbr : C1*******TY3

Posted on Sep 3, 2015 11:00 PM

2 replies

I want to highlight my concern on the product reliability of Macbook Pro.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.