Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

itunes not working properly on windows 10, keeps re-routing me to download

I have had windows 10 for a week now most of my programs don't work with it. My Photoshop and light-room both have issues with it. Needless to say I have been trying to build a slideshow for 12 hours now. After finally getting QuickTime to download properly and installed I finally got it to work, YEA for me not. I want to add music but I lost it all so i'm rebuilding it. So I downloaded iTunes and now when I sign in it says my ID has not yet been used in store so I try to add payment information and then it succeeds and then sends me right back to the beginning of the download page all over again I have been rerouted to download 6 times times now and I have uninstalled several times and reinstalled several times too. Anyone got any suggestions. Also every time I click the profile icon it ask me to sign on again not sure if that is what is suppose to happen.

iOS 8, PC windows 8 now windows 10

Posted on Sep 3, 2015 9:15 PM

There are no replies.

itunes not working properly on windows 10, keeps re-routing me to download

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.