Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

half of my touchscreen isn't working and i'm trying to unlock my phone

half of the screen isn't working, cause i can only use the left side of the screen, and i can't use the finger print cause i already restarted my phone. is there any way i can unlock my phone ?

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.4

Posted on Sep 3, 2015 11:33 PM

1 reply

Sep 4, 2015 1:25 AM in response to ragh77

Sorry, but without a working touchscreen, the phone can't be unlocked manually.

You'll have to get it serviced by visiting an Authorized Apple Service Provider or Apple Store. You can also contact Apple Support and request a screen repair:

iPhone - Contact Support - Apple Support

Screen repair service pricing
Repair and replacement costs depend on your iPhone model and your AppleCare product coverage. Apple will run a diagnostic test to determine whether your iPhone has experienced additional damage. If it has, or if it needs other repairs, you may need to pay an out-of-warranty service fee. Accidental damage isn't covered under the Apple One Year Limited Warranty.

Model Screen repair cost
iPhone 6 $109
iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5 $129

Plus a $6.95 shipping fee, if required. Fees are in USD and exclude local tax. Pricing is for service through Apple. The final service fee we charge will be determined during testing. Pricing and terms vary for service through an Apple Authorized Service Provider.

copied from Service Answer Center - iPhone

half of my touchscreen isn't working and i'm trying to unlock my phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.