Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When printing Pages the form prints but no text. Text edit also prints no text. I am on a Mac book pro just upgraded to Yosemite and latest Pages update but the problem remains. Printer is a Cannon MX920. Anyone else have this problem?

When printing Pages the form prints but no text. Text edit also prints no text. Final Draft will print text. I am on a Mac book pro just upgraded to Yosemite and latest Pages update but the problem remains. Printer is a Cannon MX920. Anyone else have this problem printing from Pages?

MacBook Pro, OS X Yosemite (10.10), Canon MX920 printer

Posted on Sep 3, 2015 11:54 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 8, 2015 7:36 PM

Hello David,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

From your post I understand that you're unable to print from some of the apps on your Mac after updating to OS X Yosemite. This indicates there might be an issue with the printer or printer driver. To start troubleshooting this issue please follow the steps in the link below.

Get help resolving printer issues on your Mac - Apple Support

Have a great weekend.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 8, 2015 7:36 PM in response to davidfromorcas

Hello David,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

From your post I understand that you're unable to print from some of the apps on your Mac after updating to OS X Yosemite. This indicates there might be an issue with the printer or printer driver. To start troubleshooting this issue please follow the steps in the link below.

Get help resolving printer issues on your Mac - Apple Support

Have a great weekend.

When printing Pages the form prints but no text. Text edit also prints no text. I am on a Mac book pro just upgraded to Yosemite and latest Pages update but the problem remains. Printer is a Cannon MX920. Anyone else have this problem?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.