Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

New Macbook Pro and already having problems!!

So i got a new Macbook pro retina 15 in. from Dubai while on vacation and on the first day it was working fine. but suddenly, the next day the cursor started to act extremely weird. It kept moving erratically even when I was not using the trackpad!

So, since I am from India I took the computer to the authorised third party service centre (btw we don't have any apple service centres here in India).

there he said there's probably something wrong with the trackpad and you'll have to replace the whole top cover to fix it, which will cost you about 40,000 rupees.

I honestly don't know what i should do, because I paid a lot for the computer and it's already started to not work properly! To say i'm disappointed and upset is like the understatement!

If anyone has any suggestions on how i could try to rectify this problem it would be a big help!

MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2015)

Posted on Sep 3, 2015 11:23 PM

2 replies

New Macbook Pro and already having problems!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.