Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I bought minecraft but i had to restart my ipad and now i have to pay again

iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iOS 8.4.1

Posted on Sep 4, 2015 1:17 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 5, 2015 6:28 AM

Hi there,

If you made a purchase from the iTunes Store, but restarted your iPad before the download started, then you can check your previous purchases to download the app. If you don't see the app in your previous purchases, or your purchase history, then the transaction never went through and you will need to buy the app. See the articles linked below for more assistance.

1. Tap App Store.
  2. On an iPhone or iPod touch: Tap Updates, then tap Purchased.
    On an iPad: Tap Purchased.
  3. Scroll to find the app that you want to download.
  4. Tap the Download icon User uploaded file. After the app downloads, you can open it from your Home screen.

Download past purchases from iTunes - Apple Support

See your purchase history in the iTunes Store - Apple Support

Take care.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 5, 2015 6:28 AM in response to Applerockslikereallyrocks

Hi there,

If you made a purchase from the iTunes Store, but restarted your iPad before the download started, then you can check your previous purchases to download the app. If you don't see the app in your previous purchases, or your purchase history, then the transaction never went through and you will need to buy the app. See the articles linked below for more assistance.

1. Tap App Store.
  2. On an iPhone or iPod touch: Tap Updates, then tap Purchased.
    On an iPad: Tap Purchased.
  3. Scroll to find the app that you want to download.
  4. Tap the Download icon User uploaded file. After the app downloads, you can open it from your Home screen.

Download past purchases from iTunes - Apple Support

See your purchase history in the iTunes Store - Apple Support

Take care.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.