Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am facing a problem in app store when i go to buy any aI'm pp or iTunes i used to give my mater card or visa but whenever i choose it says your payment method has been declined any solution for this???

I am facing a problem in app store when i go to buy any aI'm pp or iTunes i used to give my mater card or visa but whenever i choose it says your payment method has been declined any solution for this??? From this problem im unable to purchase any of paid apps and iTunes im using iphone 5c ios 8.4.1 so plz experts or any known buddies help me from this problem

iOS 8.4.1

Posted on Sep 3, 2015 11:51 PM

1 reply

Sep 4, 2015 12:05 AM in response to Krishh97

You don not say what country you are from, whether you have used these cards before or whether the cards are Credit or Debit cards. For example, if you are from India, no debit cards are acceptable. And wherever you come from in the world, you can only use a card that is accepted according to the list given in the payment part of your details. The fact that it says 'Visa' is not a guarantee of being acceptable.

I am facing a problem in app store when i go to buy any aI'm pp or iTunes i used to give my mater card or visa but whenever i choose it says your payment method has been declined any solution for this???

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.