Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I accidentally used 2 different email addresses for my icloud account and now my phone does not recognize me but when I check on the PC I am able to log in. Can someone help with how to change the email address on the iphone to match the other one.

Hi there

I accidentally used 2 different email addresses for my icloud account and now my phone does not recognize the email address used but when I check on the PC I am able to log in using the other email address.

I wanted to share photos on icloud and keep all my fotos and videos ther, but I now I can't..

Can someone help with how to change the email address on the iphone to match the one on PC

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.4

Posted on Sep 4, 2015 3:48 AM

There are no replies.

I accidentally used 2 different email addresses for my icloud account and now my phone does not recognize me but when I check on the PC I am able to log in. Can someone help with how to change the email address on the iphone to match the other one.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.