Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

There is no reset button!!! Only one to reset the warnings about purchases. What is going on????

If your music library shows incorrect details with iTunes Match or Apple Music, and you previously cancelled an iTunes M…

As per the above link there should be a reset button.

Where is this magical reset button???

The only reset button is one to these the warnings about purchases.

Are Apple just imagining things now?

Has anyone found this reset button?

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.4.1

Posted on Sep 4, 2015 2:16 AM

6 replies

Sep 5, 2015 6:32 AM in response to Pdod

Hello Pdod,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

I see you're looking for the option to reset your iCloud Music Library. In order for these options to appear you need to be either be on an iOS device running iOS 8.4 or higher, or a computer with iTunes 12.2 or higher.

Reset your iCloud Music Library on one of your computers.

If you use iTunes on multiple computers, delete your iCloud Music Library on one of your computers.

1. Open iTunes and sign in with your Apple ID and password.
  2. On your Mac: From the menu bar at the top of your computer screen, choose Store > View Account. Enter your password to view your account.
    On your PC: Press Control+B to open the iTunes menu bar. Choose Store > View Account. Enter your password to view your account.
  3. At the bottom of the page, click Reset for the option to Reset iCloud Music Library.
  4. When you’re asked to delete all of the music and playlists stored in your iCloud Music Library, check “I understand” and click Reset.
  5. Confirm that you want to delete the music and playlists stored in your iCloud Music Library. Click Reset Now.
  6. When your iCloud Music Library has been reset, select Quit iTunes.

If your music library shows incorrect details with iTunes Match or Apple Music, and you previously cancelled an iTunes Match subscription

Take care.

Sep 5, 2015 8:31 AM in response to chuck_3rd

Hi there

not being rude, but are you a real person? Or just some auto-generated reply? You firstly just post the link which I had originally included in my queustion. And then when I ask for a screenshot you tell me to go ask elsewhere...

LIke why bother replying if you're not interested in helping.

There is no reset button!!! Only one to reset the warnings about purchases. What is going on????

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.