Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I set up email on LG 441G trackphone?

We have a new tracfone for our 13 year old son. I am trying to set up email on that flip phone (he has to earn the right to have a smart phone). Is it possible to set up email on that phone? I've not had luck doing it.

LG 441G Tracfone-OTHER

Posted on Sep 4, 2015 6:23 AM

2 replies

Sep 4, 2015 6:27 AM in response to pareth

Go into your phone's settings.

Choose "Phone Settings" or "My Settings"

Choose "Email Settings" if that setting exists. If you don't see it, your particular type of Tracfone doesn't have email capabilities and you'll need to upgrade to use the email.

Click "My Email Settings"

Click "Email Address"

Input the address you would like, if there isn't one there. If there is an email address there, you must use it. Some Tracfones will have an address you must use, and some will only have a partial address, like @tracfone.com.

Click "Set" to set your email address.

Hope this helps!!

Sep 4, 2015 6:38 AM in response to pareth

Here's a manual for that model: www.cellphones.ca/upload/manuals/lg-441g-manual.pdf

Doing email on a Tracfone will be terrible. That model does not have a QWERTY keyboard which means every letter has to be selected from a group of letters. I guess some people can do it but it would take me about a minute to type a single word that way. Second, Tracfones used in data mode eat up your talk minutes. Maybe e-mail can be transferred quickly but I would keep a close eye on minutes until you find out.

How do I set up email on LG 441G trackphone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.