Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

why does service demand some extra money?

Hi,
My name is Olga.

I am writing to tell you an unaccountable situation!

On 28th of August I gave my Apple MacBook Air to the service, because it switched off itself not depending on any case.

My computer was bought less then a year ago, moreover to be the safe side i had bought Apple Care Protection Plan.

I called to Apple support 3 times to solve the problem with the computer, which turns off itself, on the last call they offered me to take it to the service centre. (What is more there were no any errors when they asked me to do the test with the button D)

I brought it to the NB authorized service centre, which situated on st.Sretensky Bulvar house 6/1,2, Moscow, the next day. After 3 days they sent me a bill for 2000rub, because of the examining my mac.

I was completely shocked, I have my computer under guarantee plus Apple protection plan, but Apple service demands my money. They said there is no any guarantee case, it works properly and I need to pay that they have checked it.

It is not my first Apple mac, it is the 3rd one, what is more, each member of my family is using Apple iPhones and iPads.

I am really really disappointed about Apple service work and now I just do not know what to do. Even if something was wrong with my mac they could say me the same thing just taking my extra money.

I am looking forward to hear your suggestions.

Kind regard,

Kozlova O.

<Personal Information Edited By Host>

MacBook Air (13-inch, Early 2014), iOS 8.4.1, null

Posted on Sep 4, 2015 8:22 AM

There are no replies.

why does service demand some extra money?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.