Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to see video files on ipad via windows explorer

I filmed 3 videos with my ipad4G. I want to transfer them to my pc. I connected the ipad to the pc and went through windows explorer, but only 2 out of the 3 video files appear in the folder. I can still view the "missing video" on the ipad but not through the computer. Note this is a pretty long video -- a 30 minute volleyball set.

I tried downloading the photo transfer app on both the ipad and pc. It keeps crashing when it tries to download the video. I used that app to move the video to my google docs and dropbox, but my pc didn't recognize the format of these files from those apps. I downloaded a video converter to open the video from google docs but it only did 7 seconds worth.

Why wont windows explorer see this file that is clearly still on the ipad? Any suggestion? I want the volleyball team to be able to view this video today.

iPad

Posted on Sep 4, 2015 7:03 AM

There are no replies.

Unable to see video files on ipad via windows explorer

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.