Newsroom Update

Beginning in May, a special Today at Apple series titled “Made for Business” will offer small business owners and entrepreneurs free opportunities to learn how Apple products and services can support their growth and success. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can i turn the bluetooth off automaticity when I lock my iPad

This year, my school got ipsds for all the freshman. they also recieved a case with a built in bluetooth keyboard. technically the keyboard velcrows on to the case but they keyboards were made to work with the case. anyways, the issue we have been having is that the freshman forget to turn the keyboards off before they close the ipad and the keys get pressed. this causes the ipad to try and unlock and then they get locked out and their ipads disable themselves. then us members of our tech group need to restore them and its becoming a pain. my question is: is there a way to set up the ipads so that the bluetooth automaticly disables when the ipad locks, so that the keyboard wont do anything until they unlock their ipad again. Thanks!

iPad Mini, iOS 8.4.1

Posted on Sep 4, 2015 10:25 AM

There are no replies.

Can i turn the bluetooth off automaticity when I lock my iPad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.