Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't see my purchase history in iTunes

Hi,

Basically for whatever reason, 80% of my purchased tracks in iTunes have disappeared, so i clicked on my name at the top, clicked 'purchased', clicked 'not in my library' and it shows about 33 tracks, going back about a month or 2, but i've purchased hundreds of tracks from the iTunes store up to now, going back about 6 years. So where are all those to re-download?

when i click 'All' - it displays 250 songs, which is ridiculous considering i've purchased hundreds and hundreds, if not thousands. It seems to only be displaying recently i think.

I have also gone into my account and checked 'Hidden purchases' and they are not there either.

I have only ever used the same apple ID, same email, same payment method, same country, so why can't i see all my purchase history?

Thank you

Mac Pro, OS X Yosemite (10.10.5), null

Posted on Sep 4, 2015 7:31 AM

4 replies

Sep 5, 2015 7:46 AM in response to elastic

Hi elastic,

I'm sorry to hear you are having these issues with iTunes. If you are not seeing purchases older than 90 days, you may need to contact Apple Support directly, as noted in the following article:

If you can't find an item that you purchased in the iTunes Store within the last 90 days, report a problem. For older purchases, contact iTunes Store support, and select Purchases, Billing, and Redemption.

See your purchase history in the iTunes Store - Apple Support

If you are having issues with content that appears to be missing from your iTunes library, you may find the information and troubleshooting steps outlined in the following articles helpful:

If your music is missing from iTunes - Apple Support

Locate and organize your iTunes media files - Apple Support

Regards

Can't see my purchase history in iTunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.