Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Purchase history with different bank card

Hi,

Had to do another post as it wouldn't allow me to edit my other one.

So, i have purchased hundreds of songs over the past 6 years in iTunes, but i noticed most were missing from my purchased playlist (for whatever reason, typical iTunes!), so i went to re download them, signed in, went to purchased, but its showing only about 250 songs, then i realised about a couple of months ago i had to change my bank card because it had expired, so i guess what has happened is iTunes is saying "This IS your purchase history for THIS bank card as far as we're concerned"

So my question is, how can i get to all the songs i've purchased using my last bank card?

All purchases were made on the same account, same i.d, everything, i haven't changed country or anything like that. I've also checked in my account under 'Hidden' and they're not there either.

Thanks for the help,

Mac Pro, OS X Yosemite (10.10.5), null

Posted on Sep 4, 2015 7:59 AM

6 replies

Sep 4, 2015 8:04 AM in response to elastic

I don't believe the card has anything to do with it. It hasn't with mine. The purchased information for the account is based on your Apple ID. I'm also not sure about the Purchased Playlist. If you sign into your iTunes account and click on Purchased, do you find everything there versus the playlist itself? I'm not sure if there is any restriction in the settings for the actual playlist.

You may need to contact iTunes support to get your question answered. http://www.apple.com/emea/support/itunes/contact.html

Sep 4, 2015 8:09 AM in response to ChrisJ4203

I agree, i wouldn't think the card has anything to do with it too, i'm just looking now in My Account - when i go to Purchase History - See All - It pops up a little spread sheet like invoice with all my purchases on right back to 2007 - So you're right, they are there somewhere.

No everything is not in there - in my purchased playlist and in my purchase history in my account. Only about the last couple of months worth of purchases.

Sep 4, 2015 8:31 AM in response to elastic

ok update - i can now see all the purchased music in my purchase history, BUT - it's not showing up in my purchased playlist. It says i've downloaded them, because the little cloud symbal isn't next to them.

I wonder why they aren;t showing up in my purchased playlist?

I have about 30 tracks in my purchased playlist at the moment, it seems to be only the last 6 month or so, which is strange again because there should be more than that.

Purchase history with different bank card

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.